The best way to get started with Ethereum is to jump right in!
Here are just a few apps built on Ethereum – we rotate this list frequently!
- Gods Unchained, a competitive collectible card game
- Dharma, the easiest way to earn interest on your cryptocurrency
- Cent, a social network where you can earn money by posting
- Gitcoin, a network of incentivized open-source developers
- Augur, The world’s most accessible, no-limit betting exchange
- Decentraland, a virtual world owned and built by its users
- Ethereum Name Service, user-friendly names for cryptocurrency addresses, decentralized websites, and more
- DAI, a stable cryptocurrency that holds value at $1 USD
Interested in looking at more applications built on Ethereum?
- Built on Ethereum Updated often – EthHub
- 90+ Ethereum Apps You Can Use Right Now April 24, 2019 – ConsenSys
- Ethereum Dapps Updated often – State of the Dapps
- Ethereum DeFi Ecosystem Updated often – Defiprime
- DeFi Pulse Analytics + rankings of DeFi protocols – Defi Pulse
Some Ethereum applications require a wallet – learn about Ethereum wallets here.
Some Ethereum applications will require ETH – learn about ETH and how to get it here.